
Well, last night I got a call from Elizabeth's mom, my daughter who has out-grown this great family celebration. She told me she had a bone to pick with me...it seems that they were out with the family of one of Elizabeth's girlfriends...for Mexican no less...when sweet four year old Elizabeth turns and says, "Piper, pull my finger!"
Whiplash doesn't adequately depict what Kierstyn described as four adults spun around in their chairs..."What did you say, Elizabeth?!?" Innocently, but with a bit of mischief, Elizabeth replies, "Pull my finger!" Well, Piper did and Elizabeth lets it rip...
...with a big belch. I guess she didn't remember the whole story.I love you Elizabeth, and thank you for sharing this heart-warming story, Kierstyn!
P.S. Be sure to vote on my blog survey!
2 comments:
You really think now - with Meggie's blog saying she's preggie - you have a chance of winning this blog contest??
LOL!! Awesome story, you did a great job retelling it.
And I LOVE the clip art!
Post a Comment