Monday, August 25, 2008

Playing in cabinets


If you read my blog, you know that my daughters have blogs as well.

Kierstyn blogged recently when she found her two boys playing in the linen closet. I commented that it reminded me of her and her sister, Shannon, when they were little girls. Maryanne was able to find the picture, so I wanted to share it.

Just for fun, you can compare it to our boys by following the link above.

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Oh, I am soooo cute!!!!

Thanks for posting the picture. I had actually thought of that picture (I don't actually recall the event, just the picture).

Deirdre said...

Ah good times - when they were little enough to put in the closet ... they really were cute weren't they. Now of course, not so cute - just beautiful inside and out!!

Sherry said...

Wow Elizabeth does look just like Kierstyn! Uncanny!

Lurker Sherry (have no fear I'm harmless)